Thursday 20 July 2017

Debt By K.C. Wells


My review 

Oh Wow. The characters are so real that I thought I was there right in the centre of the Brothel (or was that a dream lol). KC Wells beautifully introduces us to Mitch and Nikko, both complicated men in a nice smooth flow. And the story unfolds smoothly too, at just the right pace. From their very first meeting at the Brothel, which Mitch only went along with by being pushed by a work colleague. He doesn’t do casual encounters normally. But once he spends time with Nikko, something quirks his attention, and he has a sneaky suspicion that all is not as it seems, concerning Nikko. Mitch sets off on a mission to find out what is going on. But nothing can prepare him for what he learns, and a domino effect that happens. 

I was Glued to the book page after page, I wanted to know what would happen to poor Nikko. 

No comments:

Post a Comment