Thursday 20 July 2017

Wolves of Black Pine ( The Wolfkin Saga #1) by S.J. Himes


My Review
I really liked this story. The author has done a fantastic job building a unique believable world. Revealing the world more and more as you read. I loved how Gray Shadow was telling the young pups about their history and using some of his magic to show them images. I great way of introducing us to their world.

The quickly became attached to both main characters Luca/Ghost and Kane. Ghost is incredible, going through so much but still being stronger for it at the end. He also has a fun playful side to him which really makes him adorable.


The story is nicely paced, I note that some readers found it slow. But for me to give the world and characters justice, It was perfectly paced and there is plenty of action and tension in the story throughout.


I am so looking forward to book two. Well done to the author for a exciting vivid story.

No comments:

Post a Comment